Hive, mail # user - [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Jitendra Nath Pandey and Eric Hanson

+
Carl Steinbach 2013-11-21, 23:29
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-11-21, 23:37
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Jitendra Nath Pandey and Eric Hanson
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2013-11-21, 23:46
Congrats guys!
On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Congratulations to both! Great job and keep up the good work!
>
> Thanks,
> +Vinod
>
> On Nov 21, 2013, at 3:29 PM, Carl Steinbach wrote:
>
> > The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Jitendra Nath Pandey and Eric
> Hanson
> > committers on the Apache Hive project.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Jitendra and Eric!
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Carl
>

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE