Hadoop >> mail # dev >> getting the javac/javadoc warnings from the maven build

getting the javac/javadoc warnings from the maven build

I see that todd has fixed an issue with the patch script that may reduce
false positive javac/javadoc warnings.

Is there an easy way as part of a normal maven build to get these
warnings listed so that I can search for them by hand?

I don't want to have to learn Maven inside out to know these things