MapReduce >> mail # user >> Collecting error messages from Mappers

Collecting error messages from Mappers
Hi-

Is there a simple way for error output / debug information generated by
a Mapper to be collected in one place for a given M/R job run? I guess
what I'm hoping for is sort of the reverse of a Distributed Cache function.

Can anyone suggest an approach?

Thanks,

Terry