HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The fourth hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download

+
Stack 2012-01-08, 21:39
+
Stack 2012-01-14, 01:00
+
Stack 2012-01-16, 13:07
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-01-16, 14:33
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-01-16, 15:54
+
Stack 2012-01-16, 23:59
+
Stack 2012-01-16, 23:59
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-01-17, 00:03
+
Ted Yu 2012-01-17, 00:08
+
Stack 2012-01-17, 00:46
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-01-16, 17:14
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-01-14, 01:10
+
Ted Yu 2012-01-14, 01:15
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-01-14, 01:21
+
Ted Yu 2012-01-14, 01:27
+
Stack 2012-01-14, 05:23
+
Ted Yu 2012-01-14, 05:35
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-14, 05:47
+
Stack 2012-01-14, 06:16
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-01-14, 06:41
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-14, 22:09
+
Stack 2012-01-14, 06:15
+
Ted Yu 2012-01-14, 11:15
+
Stack 2012-01-15, 02:42
Re: ANN: The fourth hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download
Sounds good.

We just need to adjust the Fix Version for a few Jiras.

Cheers
On Jan 14, 2012, at 6:42 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 3:15 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Without HBASE-5121, user wouldn't notice incorrect scan result under
>> certain scenario.
>> Wouldn't that be a blocker ?
>>

> It could be.
>
> Lets make it a blocker on 0.92.1 and let 0.92.0 out; there's a years
> worth of work in 0.92.0 and it needs to see the light of day.  I can
> put up a candidate 0.92.1 a week or two after the 0.92.0 release.  At
> our shop we're going to deploy 0.92.0 to production and as part of
> that process will likely find a few other bugs that can should go into
> a 0.92.1.
>
> St.Ack
+
Stack 2012-01-15, 03:42