MapReduce, mail # user - Why the official Hadoop Documents are so messy?

+
javaLee 2013-01-08, 11:35
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-01-08, 15:11
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-08, 11:59
+
Oleg Zhurakousky 2013-01-08, 12:13
+
Glen Mazza 2013-01-08, 13:20
Re: Why the official Hadoop Documents are so messy?
Oleg Zhurakousky 2013-01-08, 13:28
No, I was not talking about wrappers of ASF projects. I was referring to non-ASF Open Source projects all together (e.g., GitHub, SourceForge, Google code etc.).

Oleg