Hadoop >> mail # general >> 0.23.5 release

0.23.5 release
In order to share the fun with others I would like to ask Tom Graves to take over for me as the branch-0.23 release manager.

I have talked with him and we think that we should spin a 0.23.5 release around the end of next this week.  17 critical or blocker JIRA are already in 0.23.5 and it would be good to get them in an official release.  There are a few more I would like to have go in before spinning 0.23.5, and they should be in shortly.

--Bobby Evans