Accumulo >> mail # dev >> RBT/ReviewBoard/post-review

RBT/ReviewBoard/post-review
Does anybody have any info on how to get up and running using RBTools
and ReviewBoard?

I installed RBTools, and I did:
git config reviewboard.url https://reviews.apache.org

Now, I'm stuck. I ran `rbt status` and it connected fine, but gives a
warning about unable to detect the current repository on the server.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii