MapReduce, mail # user - Copy the content of the input splits

Re: Copy the content of the input splits
Bertrand Dechoux 2012-08-23, 05:43
I don't know any helper class doing it but you could simply open a local
file and with your mapper write all the key/value which are provided.
Now the question is why would you want to do that? If it is in preparation
of a map join, you might want to user a higher abstraction tool (cascading,
pig, hive ...). You also may want to check out how DistributedCache works.

Regards

Bertrand

--
Bertrand Dechoux