Accumulo, mail # user - [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2

Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2
Michael Flester 2012-10-23, 02:41
Wilhelm --

For the release of 1.3.6 a while back if I switched out the "mvn rat:check"
line in
assemble/build.sh with this:

  mvn org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:check

I could get the build to pass on OS X, otherwise the odp
files would break it like you say. I just tested this on
trunk and it did not make the build pass but I don't think
the issue on trunk is related to odp files.