HBase >> mail # dev >> HBASE-8803: region_mover.rb should move multiple regions at a time

Re: HBASE-8803: region_mover.rb should move multiple regions at a time
Hi JM,

I'll take this for a spin and post my findings. Can you post your 0.94
patch as well so I can compare apples-to-apples?

Thanks,
Nick