Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.0 (candidate 0)

+
Olga Natkovich 2011-06-23, 00:56
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-06-23, 04:11
+
Alan Gates 2011-06-23, 14:47
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-06-23, 17:14
+
Olga Natkovich 2011-06-23, 21:56
+
Richa Khandelwal 2011-06-23, 22:04
+
Scott Carey 2011-06-28, 03:53
I have seen many users have problems when they use the pig.jar which is bundled with hadoop, because their cluster is using a different version of hadoop.
I think it will be convenient for such users, if pig ships with a jar-without hadoop.

-Thejas