Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.0 (candidate 0)

I have seen many users have problems when they use the pig.jar which is bundled with hadoop, because their cluster is using a different version of hadoop.
I think it will be convenient for such users, if pig ships with a jar-without hadoop.

-Thejas