Hive >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers: Harish Butani and Owen O'Malley

+
Carl Steinbach 2013-04-15, 19:30
+
Brock Noland 2013-04-15, 19:40
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-04-15, 20:08
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers: Harish Butani and Owen O'Malley
Congratulations to both Harish & Owen !

Ashutosh
On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 1:08 PM, Gunther Hagleitner <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congratulations! Well deserved!
>

> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Nice work guys! Congrats!
> >

> > On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > The Hive PMC has voted to make Harish Butani and Owen O'Malley
> committers
> > > on the Apache Hive Project.
> > >
> > > A list of Harish's contributions to the project can be seen here:
> > > http://s.apache.org/n3h
> > >
> > > Owen's contributions can be seen here:
> > > http://s.apache.org/wQm
> > >
> > > Please join me in congratulating Harish and Owen!
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > Carl
> > >

> > --
> > Apache MRUnit - Unit testing MapReduce - http://mrunit.apache.org