Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes

Re: Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes
I suppose you're just trying to sense if others think that it would be
a good idea to have it as a subproject. If so, I'm in favor of putting
a proposal together, +1.

-Flavio

On Dec 2, 2011, at 8:45 PM, Patrick Hunt wrote:

> Somehow this got off list, Jordan and I just noticed, summary so far:

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301