Hadoop, mail # dev - Sorting user defined MR counters.

+
Niels Basjes 2012-12-29, 23:32
+
Steve Loughran 2013-01-02, 10:35
Re: Sorting user defined MR counters.
Niels Basjes 2013-01-07, 15:57
Hi Steve,

> Now for submitting changes for Hadoop: Is it desirable that I fix these in
> > my change set or should I leave these as-is to avoid "obfuscating" the
> > changes that are relevant to the Jira at hand?
> >

> I recommend a cleanup first -that's likely to go in without any argument.
> Your patch with the new features would be a diff against the clean, so have
> less changes to be reviewed.

Ok, I'll have a look what I can do.
Should I focus on fixing problems within the entire code base or limit my
changes to a limited set of subprojects (i.e. only the mapreduce ones) ?

Niels Basjes
+
Steve Loughran 2013-01-08, 10:48