Flume >> mail # user >> Expirience in using Apache Flume in OSGi environment

Re: Expirience in using Apache Flume in OSGi environment
Andrey, I don't know of anyone doing that and I'd be surprised if you
didn't run into some issues. We try to avoid static instances but who
knows. I would try to just use the Flume client API (SDK) in your app and
deploy Flume as a normal daemon.

Mike