HBase, mail # dev - stable HBase branch Was: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

Re: stable HBase branch Was: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-12, 22:56
Considering that we tag a "release" as stable, and only one at a time,
how does that quote even relate? To me it's completely orthogonal.

J-D