HBase >> mail # user >> Load balancing by table

Load balancing by table
Hi, I want to load balance regions by table but in 0.92 version, balancing
doing by all table in one group.

Can I use hbase.master.loadbalance.bytable property in 0.92?

If I can't, how can I load balance regions by table?

Thanks
+
Ted 2013-03-28, 08:21
+