HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 6th hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 6th hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
+1

I downloaded the candidate.  Tried it locally.  I tried the published maven
artifacts in a little hbase-downstreamer project to ensure a simple hadoop1
or hadoop2 app basically works.

I have been babysitting the smaller cluster hbase-it runs that Elliott
mentioned above.  They pass half the time.  The failed half are because of
issues in the test code rather than in core.

Lets fix the Elliott mentioned client issue in a point release.  My guess
is that it won't make a 0.96.1 since I plan on rolling this in a week or so
w/ pointers to released hadoop2 and test fixes but hopefully soon after.

I'll let the vote run till the end of today.
St.Ack