Drill >> mail # dev >> Drill at search-hadoop.com

Re: Drill at search-hadoop.com
Hi Ted & Co.,

There must be an easy way because other projects have done it -
Hadoop, ZK, HBase, Mahout, Lucene/Solr, Nutch, etc. and I think some
of them do use Apache's CMS.
But don't ask me how to do it with CMS, I don't know. :(

Otis
--
Solr & ElasticSearch Support -- http://sematext.com/
Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.htm