Accumulo >> mail # user >> Security and data design advice on structuring data on accumulo

Re: Security and data design advice on structuring data on accumulo
I've thought quite a bit about the approach you've outlined previously..

The main caveat I've always struggled to overcome is how to encapsulate
*when* a physician should have access to your records. This expands the
problem into n*m roles which becomes difficult to manage inside
Accumulo, especially as time elapses.