HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase with security build Was: An 0.92.0 Release Candidate this week?

+
Ted Yu 2011-11-01, 19:09
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-11-01, 19:35
Re: HBase with security build Was: An 0.92.0 Release Candidate this week?

> But to make HBase with security available to wider audience, we really
> should create a Jenkins build which enables security profile.

Completely agree.  This should be pretty easy to do by cloning the
existing build and adding "-P security".

> Also, it would be nice if developers outside TrendMicro can participate in
> the discussion / development of security feature - as Gary pointed out
> toward the end of his email.

Completely agree here as well.  I would love to see broader
participation in developing and evolving these features.
+
Stack 2011-11-01, 22:50
+
Gary Helmling 2011-11-02, 01:07