HBase >> mail # dev >> HFilePerformanceEvaluation: Nothing follows logic

Re: HFilePerformanceEvaluation: Nothing follows logic
Just opened HBASE-7953. Can you please take a look at it?

There was 3 ways to fix that.

1) Simply exit the loop when scanner.next() return false
2) Exit the loop and restart the test
3) Count the number of scanner.next() effectively done and measure
performances based on that and not on the ROW_COUNT value.

I chose the 2nd one, but maybe there is some preferences for the 3rd one?

JM