Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> zookeeper dev meeting

zookeeper dev meeting
just a reminder about the zookeeper dev meeting after the hadoop
summit. please sign up if you are going to attend. currently it is
just pat and i signed up. also, please chime in if you think we should
do a hack event later to get some of our issues committed.

here is the link (seating is limited):

http://www.eventbrite.com/org/1206811961?s=4347169

i also added some signups for remote participation that we can
accommodate with a conference call and adobe connect.

thanx
ben