MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop-2.0.3 HA and federation configure

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-02-16, 04:56
Re: Hadoop-2.0.3 HA and federation configure
Sorry all, I maybe get the answer because I didn't read doc carefully.

clustera is for n1, n2
clusterb is for n3,n4

so the following configuration would be answer my question, does that okay?

<property>
  <name>dfs.nameservices</name>
  <value>clustera, clusterb</value>
</property>

<property>
  <name>dfs.namenode.shared.edits.dir</name>
  <value>qjournal://node1.example.com:8485;node2.example.com:8485;node3.example.com:8485/clustera</value>
</property>

<property>
  <name>dfs.namenode.shared.edits.dir</name>
  <value>qjournal://node1.example.com:8485;node2.example.com:8485;node3.example.com:8485/clusterb</value>
</property>