HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.96 version in apache maven repo

Re: 0.96 version in apache maven repo
See the VOTE email.  Along w/ pointing out where the signed tgzs are, it
also lists a repo to use to get at the 'staged' RC up in maven (you'll need
to add the repo to your local settings.xml, the location for local
customization)

St.Ack