MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [ACTION NEEDED]: protoc 2.5.0 in trunk/branch-2/branch-2.1-beta/branch-2.1.0-beta

Re: [ACTION NEEDED]: protoc 2.5.0 in trunk/branch-2/branch-2.1-beta/branch-2.1.0-beta
On 16 August 2013 02:50, Jun Ping Du <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Tsuyoshi,
>    I just checked Hadoop wiki on HowToContribute and it points
> ProtocolBuffer things to YARN Readme which is already updated to 2.5.0 now.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Junping

I remember spending time on that page trying to document protobuf, it's a
pain to get installed -too bad there isn't a compiler inside the JARs; it
would simplify a lot

When will HBase be in sync with this? Once the 2.1-beta-RC3 is out?

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE