MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-07, 16:49
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-08-08, 06:59
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-08-08, 15:18
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-08, 21:29
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-09, 20:15
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-09, 20:53
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-09, 21:28
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-08-10, 05:56
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-08-10, 06:10
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-10, 14:01
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-08-12, 18:30
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-12, 18:37
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-08-12, 18:47
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-12, 21:57
Re: Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845
I've just committed HADOOP-9845 to trunk (only trunk at the moment).

To build trunk now you need protoc 2.5.0 (the build will fail with a
warning if you don't have it).

We'd propagate this to the 2 branches once the precommit build is back to
normal and see things are OK.

Thanks.

Alejandro
+