Hadoop >> mail # user >> Which hadoop version shoul I install in a production environment

+
Pablo Musa 2012-07-03, 20:19
+
Owen OMalley 2012-07-03, 23:18
+
Pablo Musa 2012-07-05, 15:04
+
Matt Foley 2012-07-05, 17:34
Re: Which hadoop version shoul I install in a production environment
0.23 is also somewhat of an Alpha/Beta quality and I would not want to run
it in production just yet.  0.23 was renamed 2.0 and development work has
continued on both lines.  New features have been going into 2.0 and 0.23
has been left only for stabilization.  Hopefully we will have 0.23.3 to
the point that I feel comfortable calling a release vote on it soon, but
not quite yet.

--Bobby Evans