MapReduce >> mail # user >> getting errors on datanode/tasktracker logs

Re: getting errors on datanode/tasktracker logs
hi Jagat,

we have hdfs cluster in production running on java 1.6 without any
issue but on different Hadoop version.

I'm bit confused about this issue in our test env. Is this an issue
with java 1.7 version or Hadoop 1.1.2 version release?

Regards