Hadoop >> mail # general >> Hadoop release

Re: Hadoop release
Regards, Visioner
The 0.23.3 is not recommended for production yet.
The 1.0.X is the stable release recommended for that.

Of course, if you want, you can use 0.23, but it�s not recommended.

Best wishes
El 11/10/2012 6:22, Visioner Sadak escribi�:
> I need some features which are not available in current 1.xx stable
> versions of hadoop so can i go with using 0.23.3 in production...

> http://www.uci.cu

Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
http://about.me/marcosortiz
Twitter: @marcosluis2186