Hadoop, mail # general - Hadoop release

Re: Hadoop release
Marcos Ortiz 2012-10-11, 13:49
Regards, Visioner
The 0.23.3 is not recommended for production yet.
The 1.0.X is the stable release recommended for that.

Of course, if you want, you can use 0.23, but it�s not recommended.

Best wishes
El 11/10/2012 6:22, Visioner Sadak escribi�:
> I need some features which are not available in current 1.xx stable
> versions of hadoop so can i go with using 0.23.3 in production...

> http://www.uci.cu

Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
http://about.me/marcosortiz
Twitter: @marcosluis2186