HBase >> mail # dev >> Field separator for table coprocessor specifications changed with HBASE-4048

Re: Field separator for table coprocessor specifications changed with HBASE-4048
Hi Andy,

Thank you for pointing this out. I have fixed this in my documentation too. Otherwise I might have missed it.

Appreciated!

Lars