Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7

+
Thomas Graves 2013-04-11, 19:55
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-04-16, 20:57
+
Harsh J 2013-04-17, 03:28
+
Zhijie Shen 2013-04-17, 04:14
+
Jason Lowe 2013-04-16, 19:58
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-16, 18:38
+
Robert Evans 2013-04-16, 13:53
+
Chris Douglas 2013-04-17, 08:17
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7
Chris Nauroth 2013-04-17, 16:32
+1 (non-binding)

- downloaded binary tarball
- verified signatures and checksums
- deployed to 3 Ubuntu VMs: 1xNN, 1xRM, 2xDN, 2xNM, 1x2NN
- tested multiple HDFS operations
- ran wordcount MR job
- verified that 2NN can take a checkpoint
On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 1:17 AM, Chris Douglas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Verified checksums and signatures, ran some tests, built the tarball. -C
>
> On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Thomas Graves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.7 that I would
> like
> > to release.
> >
> > This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
> > it.
> >
> > The RC is available at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.7-candidate-0/
> > The RC tag in svn is here:
> > http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.7-rc0/
> >
> > The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
> >
> > Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.
> >
> > thanks,
> > Tom Graves

+
Chen He 2013-12-06, 21:51