Flume >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Roshan Naik

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-09-24, 22:39
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-09-24, 22:47
+
Mike Percy 2013-09-24, 23:05
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-09-25, 05:52
+
Mubarak Seyed 2013-09-25, 05:53
+
Juhani Connolly 2013-09-25, 10:58
+
Brock Noland 2013-09-25, 11:31
+
gopinathan gopinathan 2013-09-25, 16:11
+
Roshan Naik 2013-09-25, 20:54
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Roshan Naik
Congratulations Roshan, well deserved.

*Author and Instructor for the Upcoming Book and Lecture Series*
*Massive Log Data Aggregation, Processing, Searching and Visualization with
Open Source Software*
*http://massivelogdata.com*
On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Roshan Naik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks all.
> -roshan
>

> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > wrote:
>
>> On behalf of the Apache Flume PMC, I am excited to welcome Roshan Naik as
>> a committer on the Apache Flume project. Roshan has actively contributed
>> several patches to the Flume project, including bug fixes, Windows support
>> and new features.
>>
>> Congratulations and Welcome, Roshan!
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Hari Shreedharan