Flume >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Roshan Naik

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Roshan Naik
Congratulations Roshan, well deserved.

*Author and Instructor for the Upcoming Book and Lecture Series*
*Massive Log Data Aggregation, Processing, Searching and Visualization with
Open Source Software*
*http://massivelogdata.com*