HDFS, mail # user - Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort?

Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort?
Harsh J 2013-06-07, 03:55
Can you share the configs you used for both YARN and MRv1?

Note that for teragen, there's a HDFS difference involved. The HDFS2
is quite faster than HDFS from older versions. Ideally you may want to
compare them on the same HDFS version.

--
Harsh J