Hive >> mail # dev >> HCatalog to Hive Committership

+
Francis Christopher Liu 2013-04-04, 20:18
+
Francis Liu 2013-04-05, 18:35
+
Mark Grover 2013-04-05, 18:38
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-04-05, 19:27
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-04-17, 01:10
Re: HCatalog to Hive Committership
Asking for volunteers is probably better than making assignments.  We have 7 HCatalog committers (http://hive.apache.org/credits.html).  If current Hive committers/PMC members could volunteer to mentor a committer we can start assigning mentors to pupils.  Seem reasonable?

Alan.

On Apr 16, 2013, at 6:10 PM, Carl Steinbach wrote:

> I recommend asking Alan about this since he wrote the proposal.
>

> Alan, who is responsible for making these assignments?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Carl

+
Carl Steinbach 2013-04-23, 20:06