Hive >> mail # dev >> HCatalog to Hive Committership

Re: HCatalog to Hive Committership
Asking for volunteers is probably better than making assignments.  We have 7 HCatalog committers (http://hive.apache.org/credits.html).  If current Hive committers/PMC members could volunteer to mentor a committer we can start assigning mentors to pupils.  Seem reasonable?

Alan.