HBase >> mail # user >> HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Hi JM :)

      Sorry about the previous mail. I didn't notice that.

@Yves : I agree with Jean. Please make sure you have proper name
resolution, which is vital for a proper Hbase setup. To make things
             simple you could just make use of 127.0.0.1, since you are
running in standalone mode. Comment out other bindings.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com