Sqoop >> mail # user >> does sqoop support SQL_BUFFER_RESULT to help with long running queries?

Re: does sqoop support SQL_BUFFER_RESULT to help with long running queries?
Hi James,

This has not been tested before - but you could possibly use the
--query option to supply your own query that contains the necessary
optimization hints. If you find that not working, or limiting in some
way - you could also try extending the
org.apache.sqoop.manager.MySQLManager implementation to create your
own connector that does understand such optimizations.

Thanks,
Arvind