From: "Mahadev Konar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, Feb 17, 2011 8:27 am
Subject: [VOTE] Release plan for 3.3.3
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Benjamin Reed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ben,
 I am not sure, what you mean? Why not get the important ones in. I
will work on ZOOKEEPER-960 and will get them out by this weekend. But
I dont think we should call a release when we know there are something
we can get in the 3.3.3 release. Whats the reason for ignoring the
bugs filed for 3.3.3?

thanks
mahadev