HBase >> mail # dev >> [question about replication] how to apply delta from Master to Slave after crash ?

Re: [question about replication] how to apply delta from Master to Slave after crash ?
JD,

yeah. that sounds what I will need to do. a tool like this
[slave_cluster]$tool_to_syncup master_ZKquorum table_name start_timestamp

so two tasks for me:
1) identify the start_timestamp
2) write the tool_to_syncup which will reach to master_ZK, copy the HLOGs
from makster, replay the HLOGs on Slave.

are you aware of some example code for the 2) task that I can leverage?
thanks

Demai