Accumulo >> mail # dev >> ACCUMULO-873 fix version nit.

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-06-06, 21:26
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-06, 21:30
Re: ACCUMULO-873 fix version nit.
No, but we should consider whether it should be include it in 1.4.4
(also, is it already fixed in the 1.4.4-SNAPSHOT branch?)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Probably just an "oops".
>
> Devs, any reason not to remove the fixVersion=1.4.3?
>

> On 06/06/2013 05:26 PM, Jonathan Hsieh wrote:
>>
>> Quick question about jira usage --
>>
>> This patch is not included in 1.4.3 but is included as one of the fixed
>> version.  If it is in the fix version, shouldn't it be checked into the
>> 1.4
>> branch?  (or shouldn't the 1.4.3 not be in the fix version?)
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-873
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jon.

+