MapReduce >> mail # user >> Sending data to all reducers

Re: Sending data to all reducers
Hamid,

I would recommend taking a relook at your current algorithm and making sure
you are utilizing the MR framework to its strengths. You can evaluate
having multiple passes for your map reduce program, or doing a map side
join. You mention runtime is important for your system, so make sure you
preserve data locality in the generated tasks.

HTH.

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>