Bigtop, mail # user - Blog post on customizing bigtop

Re: Blog post on customizing bigtop
Lewis John Mcgibbney 2013-07-17, 01:28
You can navigate to here

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP

You can then sign up which will provide you with a user name and logic
creds. You can then log in and edit the BigTop wiki with other useful
content whenever you wish.

Post here if you have troubles and I'm sure that someone will help you out.
Thanks

--
*Lewis*