Hive >> mail # dev >> Problems with Arc/Phabricator

+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-11, 00:42
+
Kevin Wilfong 2012-04-11, 00:58
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-11, 01:10
+
Kevin Wilfong 2012-04-11, 01:27
+
John Sichi 2012-04-11, 02:22
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-11, 23:11
+
John Sichi 2012-04-12, 00:49
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-11, 22:37
+
John Sichi 2012-04-12, 00:37
+
John Sichi 2012-04-12, 00:51
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-04-12, 00:45
+
John Sichi 2012-04-12, 00:50
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-04-12, 01:35
+
John Sichi 2012-04-11, 01:32
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-04-11, 18:48
+
Owen OMalley 2012-04-11, 18:57
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-04-11, 19:19
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-11, 23:17
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-04-12, 01:37
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-04-19, 23:35
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-04-20, 00:19
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-04-20, 00:24
Re: Problems with Arc/Phabricator
Made some progress on using arc/phab on ubuntu. epriestley helped a ton
over at #phabricator irc channel. Thanks, Evan!
Now, able to make arc work on ubuntu, but seems like jira integration is
broken. Hit the following problem:

$arc diff —jira HIVE-3008

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in
/home/ashutosh/workspace/.arc_jira_lib/arcanist/ArcJIRAConfiguration.php on
line 201

Fatal error: Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in
/home/ashutosh/workspace/.arc_jira_lib/arcanist/ArcJIRAConfiguration.php on
line 201

Even with this error diff did get generated but it was not posted back on
jira. Evan is working on a patch to fix this.

He is also discussing with Facebook folks on how to tackle these issues in
long term. Discussion is going on at https://secure.phabricator.com/T1206

I will request people who are actively working on Hive to follow the
discussion on this ticket.
Thanks,

Ashutosh

+