HBase >> mail # user >> servlet container (embedded jetty)

servlet container (embedded jetty)
I have a couple noobish questions about the servlet container.

1. As I understand it from reading docs and poking around in the code
hadoop and hbase both use an embedded jetty instance to host their admin
pages.

2. If I have hadoop master and hbase master running on the same machine,
does that mean I have two jetty instances instantiated?

2a. What hadoop and hbase processes use an embedded jetty? Obviously
namenode, hbase master, and jobtracker. What about regionserver,
tasktracker?

3. Any idea what the approximate footprint of an embedded jetty instance
is?

4. If I have a servlet container (jetty, tomcat, whatever) running on the
machine for other reasons, how tough is it to get hadoop and hbase to use
it instead of the embedded jetty?

This boils down to: I'm going to have various processes using a servlet
container on my servers. Should I worry about trying to share the same
container across all the hadoop/hbase processes as well?

Thanks,

Mark