Hive >> mail # user >> Alter table is giving error

+
Chunky Gupta 2012-11-05, 11:34
+
Dean Wampler 2012-11-05, 12:58
+
Chunky Gupta 2012-11-05, 14:19
+
Dean Wampler 2012-11-05, 14:33
Re: Alter table is giving error
Recover partitions should work the same way for different file systems.

Edward

+
Mark Grover 2012-11-05, 17:38
+