HBase, mail # user - Bulk loading job failed when one region server went down in the cluster

Re: Bulk loading job failed when one region server went down in the cluster
Kevin O'dell 2012-03-31, 01:05
Anil,

  Can you please attach the RS logs from the failure?

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera