MapReduce >> mail # user >> State of Art in Hadoop Log aggregation

Re: State of Art in Hadoop Log aggregation
There are plenty of log aggregation tools both open source and commercial
off the shelf. Here's some
http://devopsangle.com/2012/04/19/8-splunk-alternatives/

My personal recommendation is LogStash.